Experince the Exciting day out to Dibba
Discover one of the best kept secrets of Arabian world on a mesmerizing trip with Wanderlust to Panoramic Musandam Dibba. A haven for nature lovers, its majestic landscape with crystal clear, towering mountain range, jagged coastline and salubrious climate will for sure leave you awestruck. We’ll pick you from your location in Dubai, and drive you past some of the most scenic regions dotting the UAE’s northern emirates including Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain and Ras Al Khaimah. Moreover, the journey halts at spots including Carpet Market and Masafi Mountains that enable you to captivate some enchanting moments in the lap of nature.
Upon a picturesque drive through tapered trails and hair-pin curves engraved out of magnificent Hajar Mountains, we’ll lead you to Dibba Harbor where you can board a traditional Omani wooden dhow reflecting Bedouin style décor with beautiful carpets and comfortable pillows. In glorious sunshine, as the dhow drifts along the fjords flanked by mountains, you’ll feel that you’re a world away from the daily hustles of life. The scenery is strikingly beautiful with all silence and tranquility around you.
If you’re a water sport aficionado, go for an exhilarating banana boat ride, try fishing, or plummet into the emerald green waters to swim or snorkel to take in the diversity of exuberant underwater world. After all, the water of Musandam is a sanctuary for an incredible range of fish as well as other marine life.
- Pick- up & drop off in a good quality vehicle
- Dhow Cruising from Dibba port at 10 am to 5pm.
- Activities include: Swimming, Snorkelling, Kayaki, Fishing, Banana boat ride and site- seeing in a speed boat.
- International Buffet lunch, unlimited soft drinks, tea, coffee and fruits.
- Snorkelling equipments, life- jackets and one- line fishing equipments are provided on- board.
- Dolphins are also spotted in Mussandam peninsula, seasonally.
- Border crossing permit & assistance in border
Rate per person : Adult – AED 230 / Child AED 130 ( age between 5 -11) ** age less than 5 will go free with parent