Connect central Switzerland and Lake Geneva with this attractive package by Golden Pass Panoramictrain : 6 days / 5 nights package from Luzern to Interlaken then up to the Jungfraujoch –Top of Europe and at last Montreux famous for its Jazz Festival and its Golden Rose TV Festival ! This trip will leave you wonder!
Seize the opportunity to discover the Jungfraujoch –Top of Europe (included). It is also recommended to do an additional
excursion to the Schilthorn and Rocher-de-Naye.Overnight in Interlaken.
The basic package consists of:
- 6 days / 5 nights package in a 3-star hotel, based on double occupancy, breakfast included.
- Swiss card in 2nd class with the 6 transfers mentioned in the program.
- Swiss Card offers 50% reduction for any additional excursions bought locally.
- Prices are always indicated per person. Subject to change.
|ADULT RATES||TWIN ROOM||SINGLE ROOM|
|3 star Hotel||€670||€820|
|4 star Hotel||€840||€975|
|3 star Hotel||€79||€108|
|4 star Hotel||€112||€139|
|1ST CLASS RAIL TRAVEL SUPPLEMENT||€60|
- Child = more than 6 and under 16 year old, except in 5 star hotels (more than 2 and under 16 yr old).
- Child under 6 sharing 2 paying adults room must pay for Breakfast locally.
- Child under 6 sharing 1 paying adult room, the adult must purchase single room upgrades and then pay locally for the child’s breakfast.
- Children from 6 to under 16 years of age, accompanied by a parent travel free on the Swiss Travel System network with the Swiss Family card (free Swiss Family card stock available upon request).
- Please be aware of the fact that a child on its own in a hotel room is considered as an adult and will have to pay full supplement.
- A special fare is granted only if the child is sharing the room with two full paying adults.
|CHILD RATES||SHARING ROOM WITH 2 PAYING ADULTS||SHARING ROOM WITH 1 PAYING ADULT||SHARING ROOM WITH ANOTHER CHILD|
|3 star Hotel||€291||€416||€416|
|4 star Hotel||€410||€585||€585|
|3 star Hotel||€56||€79||€79|
|4 star Hotel||€78||€112||€112|
Valid from 01 January to 31 December 2014